Saturday, January 14

Friends Who Bite

Or more commonly, friends who stab. Nonetheless, I personally think friends who bite are a milder version of friends who stab.

It's like the milder version of friends who talk about you behind your back (a.k.a back-stabbers), except that friends who bite are those who deliberately talk in front of you hoping to get a reaction out of it. That's the difference,

I really don't know why friends would do that, but I guess friends like that do exist.

This makes me feel ultra grateful for all my friends who just love unconditionally and are honest with you, not with the intention to hurt, but with the intention for you to improve.

So today's #thankyou post goes to all the good type of friends. /heart

Feeling tired but going to bed feeling light because I know He is in control of it all and that my battles are not mine to fight alone.


Beautiful - 크러쉬 (Crush) 
[도깨비 OST Part 4]
Because my Korean language teacher made us listen to it.

Good night world!

No comments: