Tuesday, July 11

Under The Weather

I've been through my first round of meds, and still not getting much better. At least the sore throat is gone and I'm left with a confused nose, stuffy awhile and runny another. And coughing kept me awake the whole of last night.

Least, boss was kind and let me rest at home today. And I got my second round of meds, drowsy cough syrup yums, and yay to sleep tonight hopefully!

Times when I am sick like this, I fantasize having someone cook me porridge, and give me a head massage. But I fared quite well on my own, with xiuyuk rice for dinner and a complimentary massage chair use for 30mins.


Mike Perry - Inside the Lines ft. Casso

Worried sky
In need of something green to sleep at night

Aiming high,
We're living restless, but it's you and I

But my cough syrup is kinda brown.

No comments: